DIY Vs Professional Management
As a landlord in today’s market, you wear a lot of hats.
The DIY method requires you to be:
- A homeowner in charge of all finance and maintenance for your property.
- A marketer setting up physical and digital marketing campaigns to stand out from the competition and get tenants.
- An enforcer who hold renters to their lease and follows through with the rental collection, notice, and eviction processes.
- A project manager who hires and manages third party vendors.
- A communicator who manages all rental queries, tenant questions, and emergency situations.
As a full service management company, we work to provide you with the ultimate hands-off experience.
All of the tasks above are handled by our dedicated team, with your level of involvement almost entirely up to you. Our commitment to transparency allows you to weigh in when necessary and access documentation directly on your portal.
- Prepare your house for the market.
- Create outbound and inbound marketing campaigns.
- Facilitate the in-person and video touring process.
- Complete all follow ups and guide qualified candidates through the application and screening process.
- Onboard new tenants.
- Provide full-service management for all financial, maintenance, and operational needs.
- Collect rent and provide timely deposits directly to your account.
- Serve as your broker if you decide at any time to sell your property.
And that’s just the basics. Contact us today to find out more about the freedom that comes with using a professional property management company.Find Out More